- (New) Products now comes with a shareable link to buy.
- (New) Checkout page.
- Partial or full refunds from the Console.
- Browse into payments or refunds included in a payout.
- Minor fixes and security improvements on WooCommerce plugin.
- Now show the conversation rate (if exist) for a transaction, on Console.
- (Deprecated) Payment links first generation are officially out of service.
- New! Payment link second generation, which allow to attach a product and customer.
- 3D-Secure implementation on payment links.
- Product management.
- Customer management.
- Wordpress plugin updated to collect customer more customer info.
- 3D-Secure implementation on Wordpress plugin.
- Better high-risk payment discovery and management.
- Console is now presented in English or Spanish.
- Sidebar navigation rearranged.
- Now it is possible to log in with the username or the email registered.
- We create a filter on the available candidates by professional category, and you can also see more information on the CVs.
- Payment Links are now shown by IDs on the table list.
- Bank Account Number can be updated on Settings.
- The charges graph of the Dashboard is now displayed in each user’s default currency.
- New currencies are now accepted for payments. Check the list of the new accepted countries with their respective currencies in the official documentation.
- Minor UX improvements on Console settings section.
- Plans can now be charged in multiple currencies.
- Payment Links can now be charged in multiple currencies.
- Publish new service available: 4Geeks Talent.
- Minor styles updates in Console.
- Addition of new currencies in payment processing, from the list of countries allowed in 4Geeks Payments.
- Able to cancel a Payment Link already created.