At this time you only can hire full-time employees via our Employer-of-Record (EOR) model.
Employer of Record
An Employer of Record (EOR) is an organization (4Geeks in this case) that serves as the employer for tax purposes while the employee performs work at a different company. The Employer of Record takes on the responsibility of traditional employment tasks and liabilities.
Specifically, the employer of record is the legal entity that:
- Arranges all visas and work permits for the employee, avoiding delays or refusals
- Provides a registered entity for running a local, compliant payroll inside the country
- Meets all host country labor laws pertaining to local contracts and worker protections
- Advises the client of required notice periods, termination rules and severance pay
- Is the host country interface between the employee and government authorities